Tuesday, March 22, 2011

iPhoto Name Project Blog

1. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
I searched things I liked that looked like the letters in my name such as the doughnut, the popsicle, and M&M. When I couldn't think of something I liked that looked like a letter I would Google "the letter A in nature."
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I learned how to make a slideshow on iPhoto and how to make a powerpoint into a picture to add to iPhoto.
3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
If I took many pictures that I really liked, I could make them into a nice slideshow to show to my friends family.
4. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
I like the more creative projects because then you don't have to worry about messing up because of the cut and dry assignment. You have more room to add your own creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment